Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
The information on this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by Thomson Reuters on an "as is" and "as available" basis. It is not intended as legal, financial or investment advice and should not be construed or relied on as such. Thomson Reuters makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, or the information, content, or materials included on this site (including any material or comments provided by other users of this site), and does not guarantee that any user-provided comments or materials will be moderated. You expressly agree that your use of this site and any content is at your sole risk.
Before making any commitment of a legal or financial nature you should seek advice from a qualified and registered legal practitioner or financial or investment adviser. No material contained within this website should be construed or relied upon as providing recommendations in relation to any legal or financial product. Thomson Reuters does not recommend or endorse products and does not receive remuneration based upon investment or other decisions by our email recipients, publications, newsletter or website users.
Contributing to our website
Certain areas of our website may invite you to comment or to contribute material to the website. The following terms apply to any contribution (whether text, photographs, video or audio) which you may make to or via our website. By contributing to our website, you confirm that your contribution complies with these terms.
- Your contribution must be your own original work and must not infringe the rights of any other person or organization.
- Your contribution must not:
- incite hatred;
- contain or promote violence;
- promote or facilitate any illegal activity;
- promote terrorism; or
- contain offensive or misleading material, or material which is defamatory.
- You grant Thomson Reuters a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use your contribution in any media in any way it chooses, throughout the world. Thomson Reuters may, at its discretion, share your contribution with its trusted partner organizations.
- In contributing to the website, you grant Thomson Reuters the right to change or edit your contribution for editorial or operational reasons.
- Thomson Reuters may remove your contribution from the website at any time, for any reason.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) (together the "Content") is owned by Thomson Reuters and its licensors. Thomson Reuters and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Content. The Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
All other rights are reserved, and Thomson Reuters does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Thomson Reuters’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by emailing email@example.com.