Insights to India New FDI Regulations
Date: 17 August 2010, Tuesday, Time: 12pm – 1.30pm (SIN time, GMT +8)
This webinar will focus on contentious aspects of the consolidated policy for foreign direct investment (FDI) in India. Speakers will discuss various issues that are relevant for foreign investors. Gain insights from international investor perspective and learn the key aspects of 'merger control regulations' which are yet to be brought into force.
Attend this 90 minutes session and learn, via case studies and legal advice, on:
• New FDI Regulations
• Concepts of "Ownership" & "Control"
• Promises & Perils on types of permissible instruments under FDI
• Entry Options & Exit Strategies for Foreign Investors
• Anti-Monopoly / Anti-Trust Regulations
• Insights from the international investor perspective
About our Speakers
Abhishek Saxena, Partner, Phoenix Legal
Abhishek’s areas of practice include project finance, private equity, joint ventures, structuring and tax advisory, IT outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions, foreign investment and regulation. He continues to be the lead counsel for Petronet LNG, the first operational LNG receiving and re-gasifying utility in India. He was recently listed by Asian Legal Business as one of “ALB'S Hot 100” listing the best legal minds in Asia in 2009. He has been highly recommended as a leading lawyer by Chamber’s Asia Asia’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2010”. He has also been named as a leading Asia Pacific lawyer by IFLR 1000.
Stephanie Keen, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Stephanie heads the corporate department in our Singapore office. Before joining the Singapore office, she was a corporate partner in the private equity and buy-outs practice in our London office. She has substantial experience advising a number of UK and US private equity houses and has wide experience of corporate transactions, with particular expertise on leveraged buy-outs, cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and equity offerings.
Registration Fee: US$149
Payment by Credit Card only.
*1.5 CPD points applicable for Australia
To Register Online Click Here
Benefits of ALB Webinars
- Real-time presentations by expert speakers
- Delivered through a web classroom into your PC - wherever you are
- Full and future access to speaker notes & presentations
- View live and/or any time later
- Participate (live) and/or view Interactive Q&A sessions
What do I need to attend the ALB Webinar?
- Computer with Internet Connection
- Telephone / Headset
For more information about ALB Webinar Series, please contact Rena Chua at +65 6423 4631
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now - Only US$149