As an associate in this corporate PE practice group, you will be part of an exciting working environment, handling challenging, time-sensitive deals that demand a dynamic approach and a resilience of character. From the moment you join, you can expect to be working with – and learning from – partners within the team, as well as with colleagues in groups across the firm. This is a new opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a white shoe firm in HK working on market leading PE, MA and VC deals with a young partnership in a dynamic and international team.
Our client is one of the leading firms globally for private equity and corporate transactions. The Private Equity practice is a highly integrated, multi-disciplinary group of lawyers woring with mainly PE sponsors.
- Experience with a leading big law private equity practice
- 3-6 PQE
- Bilingual and able to conduct business in English and Mandarin (mandatory)
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover email to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Private Equity / Venture Capital, Mergers & Acquisitions, corporate