Thursday, 15 October 2020
9.00am to 5.30pm
Asian Legal Business (ALB) SE Asia In-House Legal Summit 2020 seeks to arm In-House Counsels with updates, usable take-aways and real life examples to help them tackle pressing legal issues facing their companies today. Now in its 18th year, this event offers an excellent learning and networking experience with peers and legal service providers. Participants return to their workplace with practical and useful advice.
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
*Please note that complimentary passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. All confirmed participants will be notified via email. ALB reserves the right to cancel any registrations at any time if they do not meet the profile stated above.
DID: +(65) 6870 3357
DID: +(65) 6870 3102