A growing corporate team where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the partner on transactions. The firm pays top New York rates, has an excellent reputation for training and low attrition for junior to mid level associates. You should be an associate that is able to hit the ground running and have an appetitie to work across not only M&A but also PR and VC transactions internationally.
The hiring partner practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and emerging growth and venture capital, with significant experience in the technology, health care and life sciences, outsourcing, media, telecommunications, FMCG, energy, infrastructure and resources industries.
The frim will like the associate to join their Singapore corporate team for a Q3/4 2020 start.
- Mainstream cross border corporate M&A with exposure to PE and VC preferable
- Mid level (4-6 PQE), although the firm will be happy to review more junior associate profiles from leading international firms were the associate can demonstate an ability to work at a class year above their current standing
- Mandarin language capability preferred but not necessary
- International firm training and experience preferred
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send one of us:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate/M&A, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Corporate (M&A)Corporate (Private Equity)