We are now accepting submissions for the 2022 ALB Asia’s Top 15 TMT Lawyers. In the recent years, the rapid development of Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) industries transformed the way we do business, thus fast - tracking Asia’s economic growth.
ALB Asia’s Top 15 TMT Lawyers provides a ranking of the most innovative and outstanding TMT lawyers in the region. One firm can nominate at most TWO lawyers who had significant achievements in the practice area in the last 12 months. The candidates can be of any nationality but need to be permanently based and practice law in Asia. The most noteworthy and innovative TMT work in career life, clients’ recommendations, and the use of technology to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic will be taken into consideration when making an assessment.
We are celebrating Asia's Top 15 TMT 2022 Lawyers in the April 2022 issue of the ALB magazine.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon.
Friday, 07 January 2022, 6:00 pm (Singapore Time)
How It Works
If you are a practicing TMT lawyer, who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers with outstanding achievements in handling TMT transactions.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to Marianne Tocmo at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 07 January 2022, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 TMT lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based and practice law in Asia to qualify.
- TMT work/transaction/s need to either take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- TMT work evaluation period is from 01 Jan 2021 - 01 Jan 2022
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.